This 1-cup V60 glass dripper has a black, removable handle.
It is beautiful to look at, but more importantly a great tool for making coffee. Over the years, we’ve experimented with a lot of different methods for brewing single cups of coffee – and Hario’s unique dripper design ranks among the best.
This manual brewing method gives you complete control over brewing time and temperature, so your coffee is brewed just the way you like it.
This size works best for 1-2 cups (depending on your size preference), and for best results, we recommend using around 15g of coffee to 240ml of water.
The innovative design of the V60 brewer – from the swirling ridges, to the large open hole at the base – allows for great full cone brewing, and with a little practice great, even extractions of any coffee can be achieved.
- Designed for the manual, pour-over style of brewing, this simple device brews extraordinary coffee right into your cup or serving vessel.
- The rich, aromatic brew flows through the cone into your cup or coffee pot.
- For optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed side walls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavour and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- The thick glass body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 Buono Kettle.
- Designed for use with V60 size 01 paper filters.
- Made in Japan.
Place the pour over cone on top of the mug.
Place the filter paper in the cone.
Rinse the filter paper with near-boiling water. This acts to remove the paper taint from the filter and to pre-heat the mug and pour over cone.
Dispose of water from mug. Replace the filter on top of the mug.
Add 15g of coffee ground for filter into the cone
Steadily pour water over the coffee, add just enough to dampen all the coffee.
Allow the coffee to decline in the cone.
Steadily add more water to the centre of the coffee. Continuously pour in a circular motion.
The coffee will bloom on this second pour.
Fill until the cone is 3/4 full. Let it drain.
Pour water again from the centre, with a circular motion, at a steady rate until the water runs out.
Stop or slow the pour when necessary during brewing.
Pour over should take 3-4minutes.